Friday, July 8, 2011

Blog #5

I think for me the biggest Aha moment I had was when I was working on my e-portfolio.  This is because I realized that I can make all of my information and ideas for class projects available for everyone.  This could really help the class to be more involved in techonology.

My philosophy at the beginning of the semester was to try and find ways to incorporate technology into a physical education program that didn't take away from the students activities.  The goal is to help them use the internet to be more active, if that's possible.  I have found that there are numerous ways to have students achieve this, mainly through group work where they can help each other post their games and workout ideas in one central location so that way an entire class can view them and get new ideas.  The internet is also a great source of information to learn about new activities and games for the students to enjoy.  My philosophy has stayed the same for the most part but now I am able to better direct the students and give them more resources then before.

1 comment:

  1. Both you and Morgan Sauer are physical education teachers - you need to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete